Start Date: August 27, 2021
Job ID: 112617
We represent a Multispecialty Medical Group in the Texas Hill Country, West of Austin, TX that is searching for a Urologist.
- Employed position replacing a retiring private practice physician in the community
- B&B general urology, but would be a great place for someone with interest in female urology and/or complex surgical urology (robotics, oncology, etc.)
- $460,000 base + 7.5% quality bonus first 12-18 months with a switch to a very lucrative wRVU production-based compensation model
- Low call burden, one weekend per month required, additional weekend coverage rate of $1,500 per weekend
Community – Texas Hill Country
- Beautiful rolling hills, grasslands bathed in bluebonnets, expansive lakes, great swimming, rock adventures, live music, quaint towns are the reasons why everyone is obsessed with the Texas Hill Country
- A handful of clinic locations 1 hour from Austin or 1 hour from San Antonio, but the Hill Country is where everyone in the big cities has their fun at
- According to a recent Forbes article, the pandemic has changed mindsets of many urbanites, trading major urban centers for less-crowded environments
If interested in this opportunity, please reply with your Resume/CV and a day/time that we can share 15-30 minutes on the phone together discussing details. You can also reach me directly at 210-446-6375.