Trauma PI Nurse Manager
Start Date: January 14, 2022
Job ID: 140906
Provenir Healthcare is actively looking for a Trauma PI Nurse Manager for an HCA facility located outside of Washington DC in Reston, VA. This is a direct placement position earning up to $124K annually! The ideal candidate has a minimum of Minimum 5 years’ experience in ED/ICU/Trauma/Critical Care; Excellent computer skills and Proficient in use of various software and web-based applications. This position will work closely with the Trauma Services Director and Trauma Medical Director
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing and facilitating Performance Improvement activities for Trauma Services, including oversight of quality indicators
- Managing data entry into the trauma database
- Assuring timely mandated submission of state and national trauma data
- Maintaining a system for effective data flow
- Guiding outreach, injury prevention, and educational activities based on trauma center data.
Experience and Qualifications:
Candidates qualified for the Trauma PI Nurse Manager position must have:
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Proficient in use of various software and web-based applications
- Preferred–Quality/Performance Improvement, trauma patient care, project management, trauma programmatic experience
- Previous Trauma Registry experience, knowledge of ICD coding AIS, ISS, and AAAM coding
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
Our mission is to nurture compassionate people to deliver superior care. Provenir Healthcare is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. We are dedicated to delivering recruitment and staffing services that are grounded in our central mission of caring. We care about the well-being of our partnered healthcare facilities, their patients, and the professionals who provide life-altering care every day. We care about nurturing a committed culture, unwavering in quality, empathy, and transparency.
Apply for this position!
Contact Clifton Hardy at 210-530-2763.