Speech & Language Pathologist – Pediatrics – Outpatient
Start Date: May 25, 2021
Job ID: 93719
The Role and the qualities we are looking for:
Provenir Healthcare is actively looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Houston, Texas. The ideal candidate has previous experience in pediatric therapy.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive evaluations of patients, providing speech therapy, meets productivity expectations, and completed documentation within a specific time period.
Experience and Qualifications:
Candidates qualified for the Speech Language Pathologist position must have
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Speech program holding a master’s degree.
- Successful completion of the Clinical Fellowship Year
- Current Texas license to practice Speech Language Pathology by the Texas State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Must be competent to treat pediatrics and adolescents
- Must have CPR certification for all ages
- Computer skills-Microsoft Word preferred
Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
Our mission is to nurture compassionate people to deliver superior care. Provenir Healthcare is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. We are dedicated to delivering recruitment and staffing services that are grounded in our central mission of caring. We care about the well-being of our partnered healthcare facilities, their patients, and the professionals who provide life-altering care every day. We care about nurturing a committed culture, unwavering in quality, empathy, and transparency.
Apply for this position!
Contact Heidi Swann at 210-926-5801 for immediate consideration!