Speech Language Pathologist
Start Date: April 24, 2019
Provenir Healthcare is looking for a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist for start in beautiful Odessa, Texas!
The Speech Language Pathologist will provide quality assessment and treatment for both pediatric and adults in a clinic setting presenting with a variety of diagnoses and disorders.
SCHEDULE: Monday-Thursday 8a-6p/ Friday 8-12p. Facility does allow for flexible work schedules to encourage work life balance!
This facility is offering a VERY competitive pay and benefit package!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Evaluate and screen patients to obtain the necessary information to determine best treatment plan
- Supervise assistants, students and volunteers as needed
- Performing assessments and developing an individualized plan of care for each patient
- Documenting speech therapy, child evaluation, and family service plans
- Coaching families on interventions for daily living activities that will assist the patient's speech therapy plan
- Speech Language Pathologist license – active and in good standing
- Must be comfortable working with pediatric patients
- Will accept new grads!
- Pediatric experience
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Victoria Saldana directly at (210) 926-5679 or by clicking apply now!
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.