RN – Med-Surg/Telemetry – Maine
Start Date: June 22, 2020
Provenir Healthcare is currently looking for a Medical-Surgical/Telemetry Nurse in Bar Harbor, Maine.
Required skills and Experience
Specific licenses and certifications/registrations required
- Performs assessment/data collection in an ongoing and systematic manner, focusing on physiologic, psychological and cognitive status of patients.
- Analyzes assessment data to determine appropriate nursing diagnoses.
- Identifies appropriate expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
- Formulates a goal directed plan of care, which is prioritized and based on determined nursing diagnosis and patient outcomes.
- Identifies patient/significant other learning needs and implements appropriate measures to meet these.
- Functions with an awareness and application of safety issues as identified within the institution.
If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact Cecilia King or Victoria Saldana directly at (210) 479-3444 or by clicking apply now.
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.