RN – ICU (New York)
Start Date: April 22, 2019
Provenir Healthcare is currently looking for an ICU Nurse in Elmira, New York.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- License to Practice as an RN
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- NIHSS Certification
If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact Heidi Swann directly at (210) 926-5801 or by clicking apply now.
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.