Registered Respiratory Therapist NICU – Margate, FL
Start Date: October 27, 2023
Job ID: 275901
Registered Respiratory Therapist NICU
Our client is looking for a RRT to join their amazing Team in beautiful Margate FL. The Respiratory Therapist provides treatment, care and evaluation for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. This 289-bed medical center is Joint Commission approved.
SHIFT: 7p-7a 3×12 NIGHTS
PAY: All pay rates will be negotiable with HR
Generous benefits package
- Minimum 1 Year of Level 2/3 NICU Respiratory Therapy Experience Required
- BLS, ACLS and NRP required
- Must be able to treat adults, pediatricis, and newborns.
No CRT’s at this time.
About Us-Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in our Joint Commission Certification as a national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career. Work The Way You Want!
Call/Text anytime: 210-787-2334
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
- Are you able to treat adults, pediatrics and newborns?
- Level 2/3 NICU Respiratory therapy: 1 year (Required)
- RRT (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)