Registered Nurse (RN) – NEW GRAD – Missouri
Start Date: October 27, 2023
Job ID: 275898
We are looking for NEW GRAD Registered Nurse's in the state of Missouri.
Are you unsure where to begin, what specialty to choose? If you have graduated and not yet taken the NCLEX, but have it scheduled, you will still be considered for this great opportunity.
This is a PERMANENT POSITION with a 2-year commitment!!!! Program acceptance requires a minimum two (2) year, full time commitment to the hospital. Residents may be obligated to repay a pro?rated portion of the educational costs should they break that commitment.
We have spots open in:
- Kansas City
- Lee's Summit
SPOTS ARE LIMITED, CALL ME TODAY!
This program is designed to give you hands-on experience to help establish valuable clinical and critical thinking skills. This program will assist you with the transition out of the classroom setting through a formalized series of learning experiences, including:
- Advanced clinical training in a specialty area.
- Monthly educational sessions.
- Preceptorship training with a facility preceptor.
- Measurement and evaluation of skills through hands-on simulations.
- Mentoring from experienced nurse leaders.
- Working collaboratively on an evidence-based practice project.
- Recent graduate of an accredited RN Program
- NO MORE than 6 months of RN experience
- BLS obtained within 30 days of employment
- ACLS obtained within 1 yr of employment
About Us-Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in our Joint Commission Certification as a national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career. Work The Way You Want!
Call/Text anytime: 210-787-2334
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Emergency Medicine
- Trauma Medicine
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Rotating weekends
- Did you graduate from an accredited RN program?
- RN License (Preferred)