Registered Nurse (RN) Lead
Start Date: December 18, 2019
Work for more than a company, join a family that is known for their culture, teamwork and local community values while staying on the cutting edge of innovation. This is a full-time opportunity with a highly recognized Texas organization that is looking for someone with an innovative mind-set who can provide experienced leadership while maintaining great quality oversight. Work for a company you love!
We are currently looking for a qualified Clinical Lead Registered Nurse (RN) in San Antonio, TX. The Lead RN will be accountable for the oversight of clinical staff and clinical support.
- TX Registered Nurse license
- 2-3 years of management experience
- Experience managing clinical operations
- Excellent oral and written leadership communication skills
- Fundamental literacy in computer and Microsoft office applications
- Previous experience with eClinicalWorks, preferred
- Must be comfortable working along side the Medical Director and other providers
If you have inquiries, feel free to contact Victoria Saldana or Cecilia King at (210) 479-3444 or by clicking 'apply' now!
Accolades of this organization include:
- America's Best Employers for Diversity 2018 by Forbes
- Best in Business Award 2018from Ruderman Family Foundation
- Business of the Year 2017from Texas Workforce Commission
- Texas Diversity Council Diversity First Corporate Achievement Award 2017 from Texas Diversity Council