Radiology Technologist (Minnesota)
Start Date: August 05, 2019
Provenir Healthcare is currently looking for a Radiology Technologist in Grand Marais, Minnesota.
This position is 72 hours in 2 weeks and includes call and rotating weekends.
- Prepares and positions patients for imaging and selects exposure factors accurately
- Carrying out diagnostic tests using fixed digital radiographic units and works in tandem with other medical personnel in order to achieve organizational goals
- Supports patient education in order to maintain confidence and comfort with imaging staff
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Graduate of AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- One year of CT experience
For more information on this position and others, please contact Shae Smith at (210) 585-2133 or by clicking 'apply' now!
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.