Primary Care Physician-Kissimmee, Florida
Start Date: April 28, 2022
Job ID: 154666
Provenir Healthcare is in search of primary care providers that are passionate about transforming care for seniors. This innovative and exceptional network of physicians focus’ on providing outpatient care to the adult and geriatric patient population in an energetic team environment with an emphasis on preventive and comprehensive medicine.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS:
- Outpatient only
- Monday – Friday: 8am-5pm, w 60-90m of admin time every day
- 3 MDs, 1 APC, & 1 MA
- Small patient panels to help deliver optimum care – No more than 15 patients seen per day
- Mostly geriatric MA patients
- Driving improvements of quality indicators and clinical outcomes to help patients live healthier lives – value-based care!
- Part of a network of affiliated specialist and hospitals to extend care outside of just Primary Care if needed
- Medical Assistance available as patient panel grows
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quality Incentives totaling $40,000-$50,000 a year based on: patient access, patient base, patient experience, quality – star rating, and risk assessment
- Benefits: PTO of 160 hours per year (goes up based on tenure), clinics are closed for 8 national holidays, CME allowance of $4,500 a year (5 CME days off per year)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must have an MD or DO
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a focus and passion for senior care
- Active, unrestricted TX license & DEA
- Current Board Certification or Board Eligibility with intent to complete as soon as possible
- Bilingual is a PLUS, but not required.