Primary Care Geriatrics Physician (Bilingual)
Start Date: April 15, 2021
Job ID: 86936
We represent a community-based health-care program in El Paso, TX that is currently searching for a Primary Care Physician to add to the team.
Organization/Jobs Details – Smaller Patient Panels
- Join an established, growing patient care team of 6 physicians and 3 NP’s
- A broad range of comprehensive services are offered to patients, through Interdisciplinary Teams (IDT), each IDT has a relatively low volume patient panel, thus the physician has a significantly lower number of patients compared to other PCP’s in the community
Community – El Paso, TX – “Sun City”
- El Paso remains one of the lowest cost of living Metro’s in the entire United States
- “Sun City” has on average 297 sunny days each year, yes the summers are hot, but the rest of the year is incredibly enjoyable, which makes outdoor recreation huge in this area
- According to Advisor-Smith, the study titled “Safest Cities in America” ranked El Paso fifth in the largest safest city category – cities with populations larger than 300,000
If interested in this opportunity, please reply with your Resume/CV and a day/time that we can share 15-30 minutes on the phone together discussing details. You can also reach me directly at 210-446-6375.