Physician – Home Health – Fort Worth, Texas
Start Date: March 27, 2023
Job ID: 237114
Our Client is seeking a physician to join their Home & Supportive Care department in the Fort Worth, Texas area. Deliver primary care to the group’s most vulnerble seniors in thier home setting.
- Competitive Base Salary plus up to $50K Annual Quality Incentive
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm M-F and will travel with a Medical Assistant
- The Pateint Panel-5 per day
- The physician will be supervising 2 APC’s
- Mileage reimbursement, including tolls, will receive a computer, phone, and hotspot—everything you would need to do your job on the road and in the patient’s home.
- 401k with match, Executive Savings Plan, and Employee Stock
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 160 hours of PTO, 40 hours of CME, and their clinics are closed for eight national holidays and much more
Prefer two years of experience; a fellowship in Palliative/Geriatrics is a huge plus, or geriatric/home health exp.
· Practice with a multi-disciplinary team of health care providers that may include, but is not limited to, Family Practice and/or Internal Medicine Physicians, RN Case Managers, social workers, and clinic staff.
· Primarily manage care in the patient’s home; however, care may require an office or other facility setting depending on the patient’s needs.
· Diagnoses and treats acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney disease, and other chronic medical conditions.
· The physician will also treat acute conditions such as minor injuries and other acute medical conditions such as infections or exacerbations of chronic diseases.
· Facilitates patient and family decision-making regarding treatment decisions, end-of-life care, and severe illness discussions.
· Prescribes pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions.
Our Client is Medicare Advantage Plan which operates as a health system focused on Quality/Value-Based Outcomes
· Their care model limits daily volume to allow their providers the time needed to provide quality care to their patients
· They offer clinical and leadership growth and stability second to none
· Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
· They are influencing change on a national scale while maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
· Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
· Board certification or eligibility in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
· This position requires Tuberculosis screening as well as proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diptheria, and Pertussis through lab confirmation of immunity, documented evidence of vaccination, or a doctor’s diagnosis of disease
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency
· Possess a working understanding and support of a managed care environment
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and maintain relationships with various health plans
For immediate consideration call/text: 210-526-0161.