Physician – Home and Supportive Care – Port St. Lucie, Florida
Start Date: November 30, 2022
Job ID: 212842
Our Client is seeking a physician to join their Home & Supportive Care department in Port St. Lucie, Florida Home and Supportive Care (cares for chronic patients in home settings) Start doing your life’s best work with the world’s most extensive care delivery organization. Our Client is transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Competitive Base Salary plus up to $50K Annual Quality Incentive
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm M-F and will travel with a Medical Assistant
- The Pateint Panel-5 per day
- The physician will be supervising 2 APC’s
- Mileage reimbursement, including tolls, will receive a computer, phone, and hotspot—everything you would need to do your job on the road and in the patient’s home.
- 401k with match, Executive Savings Plan, and Employee Stock
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 160 hours of PTO, 40 hours of CME, and their clinics are closed for eight national holidays and much more
Prefer two years of experience; a fellowship in Palliative/Geriatrics is a huge plus, or geriatric/home health exp.
· Practice with a multi-disciplinary team of health care providers that may include, but is not limited to, Family Practice and/or Internal Medicine Physicians, RN Case Managers, social workers, and clinic staff.
· The model is designed to provide a comprehensive, coordinated model of care to a predominantly Medicare-aged population.
· Primarily manage care in the patient’s home; however, care may require an office or other facility setting depending on the patient’s needs.
· Diagnoses and treats acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney disease, and other chronic medical conditions.
· The physician will also treat acute conditions such as minor injuries and other acute medical conditions such as infections or exacerbations of chronic diseases.
· Facilitates patient and family decision-making regarding treatment decisions, end-of-life care, and severe illness discussions.
· Prescribes pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions.
Our Client is Medicare Advantage Plan which operates as a health system focused on Quality/Value-Based Outcomes
· Their care model limits daily volume to allow their providers the time needed to provide quality care to their patients
· They offer clinical and leadership growth and stability second to none
· Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
· They are influencing change on a national scale while maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
· Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
· Board certification or eligibility in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
· This position requires Tuberculosis screening as well as proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diptheria, and Pertussis through lab confirmation of immunity, documented evidence of vaccination, or a doctor’s diagnosis of disease
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency
· Possess a working understanding and support of a managed care environment
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and maintain relationships with various health plans
For immediate consideration call/text: 210-526-0161