Locust Hill, Virginia | Date Added: February 07, 2020
Start Date: February 03, 2020
Provenir Healthcare is currently looking for a Physical Therapist (Rehab).
M-F, 8 hours a day, 40 hours per week
· Provides excellent patient care while delivering an exceptional patient experience
· Fosters a caring team environment responsive to healthcare needs and exceeds their customer service expectations, while ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and patient confidentiality are never compromised
· Ensures privacy and confidentiality of Protected Health Information (PHI) as required by HIPAA and other federal and state privacy rules and regulations; ensures Clinics comply with all state and federal rules and regulations
· Works closely with all staff members to provide / role-model excellent patient care and great patient experience
· Maintains a clean and safe environment for patients and staff
· Interacts effectively and professionally with persons of diverse cultural, professional, racial, ethnic, and educational backgrounds
Skills / Abilities:
· Comprehensive knowledge of all Clinic-related functions
· Advanced written / verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, concisely, with internal and external customers always keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of interactions
· Ability to achieve the highest possible quality outcomes
· Ability to work within a team, function independently, and exercise sound judgment and initiative
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact Cecilia King or Victoria Saldana directly at (210) 479-3444 or by clicking apply now.
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.