Physical Therapist – Pediatrics – Outpatient
Start Date: July 02, 2021
Job ID: 101056
We represent a Pediatric Therapy Organization that is searching for Physical Therapists in their Houston & North Carolina clinics.
Organization/Jobs Details – Well-established Clinics & Clinician Owned
- This organization is owned by therapists, and the leadership team is made up of predominantly therapists
- This is a clinic-based setting, with flexible scheduling, most providers work a 4-day work week, 10 hours per day
- Solid base salary with productivity bonus structure and exceptional benefits
Communities – Houston, The Woodlands, & North Carolina
- Houston is the 4th largest city in the US, it has a booming job market combined with low cost-of-living and sunny weather year-round make it a great choice for building a life and raising a family
- Why move to The Woodlands? “Good Call” listed the Woodlands as the #1 place to Buy a Forever Home on a list of the top 100 cities based on categories such as home affordability, home value growth, population growth, unemployment rates, crime rates, & education
- The clinics in North Carolina are in cities that are noted for great job markets, affordable housing, and high per capita income growth
If interested in this opportunity, please reply with your Resume/CV and a day/time that we can share 15-30 minutes on the phone together discussing details. You can also reach me directly at 210-446-6375.