Patient Registrar Manager – San Antonio, TX
Start Date: October 27, 2023
Job ID: 275887
We are looking for an experience Patient Registrar Manager for a healthcare system in San Antonio.
This full-time position is Monday – Friday and will work with the team toward the achievement of daily operational goals in order to ensure that patient experience expectations are met. Incumbent will manage daily registrations, cash collections, customer service, insurance verification as well as other duties as assigned.
This managerial role will supervise others, create department reports, conduct staff meetings, ensure adequate staffing and participate in operational budgeting process.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- At least 3 years experience in patient access function/department in an acute care setting
About Us-Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in our Joint Commission Certification as a national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career. Work The Way You Want!
Call/Text anytime: 210-526-0161
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Antonio, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Patient Registration: 3 years (Required)
- acute care hospital: 3 years (Required)
- Supervising: 3 years (Required)