On Call Registered Nurse | Hospice | Full Time | Weekends
Start Date: July 24, 2021
Job ID: 105560
Provenir Healthcare is actively recruiting an On Call Hospice Registered Nurse in Dallas, TX.
As the On-Call RN, you will have the autonomy to utilize your nursing skills and be relied upon to take care of patients and families who need help after hours in typically urgent times. You will participate as a crucial member of the Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT) to deliver care that meets the needs of patients and their families. You will help the patient and family maintain their maximum level of comfort and coping for after-hours emergency support. Schedule: Friday 5:00pm – Monday 8:30am. You will off Monday-Thursday.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing routine and emergency assessments of our patients after hours
- Providing educational and evaluative services to patients and families
- Recording observations, treatments, and other pertinent information
- Collaborating with the Inter-Disciplinary Team to coordinate hospice care to ensure appropriateness, continuity, and quality of care
- Assist in identifying the need for intervention of other IDT members.
Candidates qualified for the On Call Registered Nurse position must have:
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Bachelor’s preferred
- RN TX License in good standing
- 1 year of Hospice experience
- Valid Texas Driver’s License and Proof of Auto Insurance
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary starting at $75,000 based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Direct Hire, full time position
Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us? Our mission is to nurture compassionate people to deliver superior care. Provenir Healthcare is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. We are dedicated to delivering recruitment and staffing services that are grounded in our central mission of caring. We care about the well-being of our partnered healthcare facilities, their patients, and the professionals who provide life-altering care every day. We care about nurturing a committed culture, unwavering in quality, empathy, and transparency.
Apply for this position! Contact Nidia Hoyer at (210) 647-7382 for immediate consideration!