Occupational Therapist – Pediatrics – Outpatient
Start Date: May 25, 2021
Job ID: 93711
We represent a Pediatric Therapy Organization that is searching for OT’s in their Woodlands & Houston locations.
Organization/Jobs Details – Well-established Clinics & Clinician Owned
- This organization is owned by therapists, and the leadership team is made up of predominantly therapists
- This is a clinic-based setting, with flexible scheduling, most providers work a 4-day work week, 10 hours per day
- Solid base salary with productivity bonus structure and exceptional benefits
Communities – Houston, The Woodlands
- Houston is the 4th largest city in the US, it has a booming job market combined with low cost-of-living and sunny weather year-round make it a great choice for building a life and raising a family
- Why move to The Woodlands? “Good Call” listed the Woodlands as the #1 place to Buy a Forever Home on a list of the top 100 cities based on categories such as home affordability, home value growth, population growth, unemployment rates, crime rates, & education
If interested in this opportunity, please reply with your Resume/CV and a day/time that we can share 15-30 minutes on the phone together discussing details. You can also reach me directly at 210-585-2133.