Start Date: July 08, 2021
Job ID: 101976
I represent a Multispecialty Medical Group in the Texas Hill Country that is searching for an OB/GYN.
- In 2018, the organization received a $1.5 million dollar grant for the expansion and renovation of their OB department
- This position does not have a super high call burden or a high amount of deliveries, 60-70% of the practice is GYN surgeries (da Vinci X robot)
- Compensation is a base + bonus model; Realistic first year total salary of $350,000
Community – Texas Hill Country
- Beautiful rolling hills, grasslands bathed in bluebonnets, expansive lakes, great swimming, rock adventures, live music, quaint towns are the reasons why everyone is obsessed with the Texas Hill Country
- A handful of clinic locations 1 hour from Austin or 1 hour from San Antonio, but the Hill Country is where everyone in the big cities has their fun at
- According to a recent Forbes article, the pandemic has changed mindsets of many urbanites, trading major urban centers for less-crowded environments
If interested in this opportunity, please reply with your Resume/CV and a day/time that we can share 15-30 minutes on the phone together discussing details. You can also reach me directly at 210-446-6375.