NV – Respiratory Therapist PICU/NICU – 200241 – Days – $125
Start Date: December 01, 2022
Job ID: 213155
Provenir Healthcare is currently looking for Travel Respiratory Therapists (RRT) to work 13-week contracts in Reno, NV!
Weekly Gross: $3,046
- Hourly Taxable: $50.00 an hour (first 40)
- Overtime Taxable: $75.00 an hour after 40 hours
- Housing Stipend: $798/weekly
- M&I Stipend: $448/weekly
- Travel Allowance: Up to$500
- Shift: Day Shift
*Package is based on 36 hours a week*
- 2 years of PICU and/or NICU critical care experience Current Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT) by the NBRC is preferred.
- Current Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners Respiratory Care Practitioner License.
- State of Nevada Point of Care Analyst POCA or Blood Gas Technologist license required.
- Respiratory Therapist’s primarily work with those patients in the pediatric and neonatal care areas. (Including Children's ER).
- BLS (AHA)
- ACLS (AHA)
- PALS (AHA)
To apply please respond to this job ad or call/text Bobby at 210-951-5539 for more information. When applying please upload a current updated resume.
Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and Joint Commission Certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.
**We have other states available in addition to Nevada, ask recruiter for details! **