Start Date: November 11, 2019
Provenir Healthcare has a great Medical Assistant (MA) opportunity in Mansfield, TX for immediate start! The Medical Assistant must be confident in front and back office responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Preparing patients for examinations and procedures, as directed by the physician(s)
- Ability to perform phlebotomy, EKGs and injections
- Take the medical history, vitals and explain treatment procedures
- Accountability for keeping accurate, legal and ethical documentation, at all times
- As needed, answering phones, use computer applications, schedule appointments, and greeting patients
- Filing and updating records in a timely manner utilizing Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Accurate blood pressures, experience with pediatric and adult patients
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Certification from an Accredited School
- Ability to perform Medical Assistant duties as they relate to procedures, injections, EKGs and Phlebotomy
- One (1) year of Medical Assistant experience
- Previous pediatric experience is highly preferred, but not required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- National Medical Assistant certification (acceptable from any of the major boards)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Shae Smith directly at (210) 585-2133 or by clicking apply now!
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency.
We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.