Start Date: January 30, 2020
Provenir Healthcare has multiple openings for Medical Assistants (MA) throughout San Antonio, TX for immediate start!
- Fulltime, full benefits
- Monday-Friday/ 8 hour shifts between 9a-6p
- Primary care and acute care visits
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to perform phlebotomy, EKGs, and injections
- Take the medical history, vitals and explain treatment procedures
- Accountability for keeping accurate, legal and ethical documentation, at all times
- Ability to do screenings on patients and making lab draws ready for pick up
- Filing and updating records in a timely manner utilizing Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Certification from an Accredited School
- National registration or certification as a Medical Assistant (if not current, ability to obtain within 90 days)
- Ability to perform Medical Assistant duties as they relate to procedures, injections, EKGs and Phlebotomy
- One (1) year of Medical Assistant experience
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- National Medical Assistant certification (acceptable from any of the major boards)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Cecilia King directly at (210) 479-3444 or by clicking apply now!
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency.