Licensed Vocational Nurse – Home Health – Outpatient – Days
Start Date: May 21, 2021
Job ID: 93156
The Role and the qualities we are looking for:
Provenir Healthcare is actively looking for a full-time Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse for our client in SE Houston, TX!
Success in this role requires direct and indirect nursing care of all patients. You will assess and chart observations of patients’ conditions during visits, administer medication, assess the healing process, provide education to patients, their family or caretaker, coordinate with health providers on patients’ healthcare plans, and overall strive to improve patients’ quality of life. As a Home Health LVN, your responsibility will be to view each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen to their needs, and ultimately build rewarding relationships with your patients.
Experience and Qualifications:
To qualify for this position, the LVN must have:
- Graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Valid license by the State Board of Nursing with no restrictions.
- BLS from American Heart Association
- One (1) year of experience in home health, critical care, or ER
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a field setting and exhibited ability to make sound nursing decisions.
- The ability to assess patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans.
- Pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Benefits and Compensation:
This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits including medical, vision, dental, short-term, and long-term disability, PTO, and 401k with match, plus mileage reimbursement. Salary is $50,000+ depending on experience.
Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
Our mission is to nurture compassionate people to deliver superior care. Provenir Healthcare is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. We are dedicated to delivering recruitment and staffing services that are grounded in our central mission of caring. We care about the well-being of our partnered healthcare facilities, their patients, and the professionals who provide life-altering care every day. We care about nurturing a committed culture, unwavering in quality, empathy, and transparency.
Apply for this position!