Start Date: September 02, 2021
Job ID: 113659
The Role and the qualities we are looking for:
Provenir Healthcare is actively looking for Registered Nurses (RN) for a very busy Hospital District in West Texas celebrating 50 Years of Service. This opportunity is for you if you are a team-player, ready to learn (will cross-train in all departments over time), arrives ready to hit the ground running & wants to be part of an organization where your commitment will not go unnoticed.
This Hospital District has 3 locations, is a regionally recognized EMS provider, provides Level IV Trauma Services as well as a myriad of general services spanning from ER, Labor & Delivery, Primary Care, Women’s Health, Physical Therapy & more.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Unrestricted RN license in the State of Texas
- BCLS, ACLS, ENPC/PALS, current CPR – required
- TNCC – preferred
- Minimum one (1) years’ experience as a RN
- Minimum one (1) year of ER and L&D experience preferred, but not required
- Pay Rate Range: $29-$47 (based on experience)
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Schedule: (3) 12hr. shifts
- Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, paid holidays, company paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(a) 457(b) retirement plan with employer matching up to 3%
Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
Our mission is to nurture compassionate people to deliver superior care. Provenir Healthcare is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. We are dedicated to delivering recruitment and staffing services that are grounded in our central mission of caring. We care about the well-being of our partnered healthcare facilities, their patients, and the professionals who provide life-altering care every day. We care about nurturing a committed culture, unwavering in quality, empathy, and transparency.
Apply for this position: