Start Date: January 27, 2020
Seeking Geriatricians for a primary care, outpatient medical group in sunny El Paso, TX!! This is rapidly growing practice that currently has 4 locations, and is expanding!
• Clinical: 7-9 patients per day
• Primary care in an outpatient, managed care setting, with an in-house dementia care unit. Utilizing the PACE model, this is an All-Inclusive Senior Health facility serving El Paso's elderly for over 30 years!
• High pay plus great benefits, and potential sign on bonus!
• Monday-Friday, 8-5, no call, and no weekends!
• Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Prior experience with the Geriatric population
• Active Texas license
El Paso is a city that is rich in the arts and culture, and is perfect for those who love the outdoors. Surrounded by the Franklin Mountain State Park, El Paso is home to some of the best golf courses in Texas! Also known as "The Sun City", El Paso on average has 302 days of sun a year, setting El Paso apart with magnificent desert sun sets. This city is always bright, cheerful, and with the most warm and welcoming people!
This position will fill up quickly! For more information, please contact Cynthia Taracena at 210-585-3583. For immediate consideration, kindly forward your most recent CV to email@example.com .