Director of Nursing Telemetry – San Antonio, TX
Start Date: September 29, 2023
Job ID: 272110
We have a leadership opportunity for a (RN) Registered Nurse to join a hospital system in San Antonio as the Director of Nursing for Telemetry.
Specialized surgical services are provided to patients of central Texas at this recognized facility for excellence. This Nursing leader will oversee the delivery of care for Telemetry patients during their hospitalization.
Interested candidates should have the following:
- Current TX RN license or must have within 90 days of start
- At least 3 years of current RN acute care experience in a leadership role
About Us-Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in our Joint Commission Certification as a national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career. Work The Way You Want!
Call/Text anytime: 210-526-0161
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Antonio, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Supervising experience: 3 years (Required)
- RN License for state of Texas (Required)