Director of Infection Prevention- Lewisville, TX
Start Date: December 17, 2021
Job ID: 136369
The Role and the qualities we are looking for:
Provenir Healthcare is actively looking for a Director of Infection Prevention in Lewisville, TX. This is a direct placement position earning up to $133K annually! The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Infection Control Nurse in a hospital/healthcare setting.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate Infection Control Program at the facility providing guidance and assistance to ensure structure and needed resources are in place
- Ensure compliance, accreditation, and regulatory standards
- Surveil infectious diseases present in the hospital and take appropriate steps to contain and prevent the acquisition and transmission of infectious agents according to CDC guidelines and hospital policies
- Provide orientation to new staff associates
- Ongoing education and resources for patient care units
Experience and Qualifications:
Candidates qualified for the Director of Infection Prevention position must have:
- RN license effective to practice in state of Texas.
- BLS certification from HCA approved vendor
- Infection Control Certification preferred.
BSN from an accredited school of nursing.
Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us?
Our mission is to nurture compassionate people to deliver superior care. Provenir Healthcare is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. We are dedicated to delivering recruitment and staffing services that are grounded in our central mission of caring. We care about the well-being of our partnered healthcare facilities, their patients, and the professionals who provide life-altering care every day. We care about nurturing a committed culture, unwavering in quality, empathy, and transparency.
Apply for this position!
Contact Clifton Hardy at 210-530-2763.