Director of Human Resources
Start Date: October 11, 2021
Job ID: 121044
We have partnered with one of the Premier Healthcare Organizations in Central Texas to assist in finding their next Director of Human Resources. This exceptional opportunity is available for an HR leader that exemplifies commitment to quality and demonstrates passion for the healthcare needs of the community.
What you can expect:
- Work with some of the most passionate Healthcare leaders in the industry,
- This is a leadership role supported by a fantastic team of HR Business Partners, Benefits professional, and Organizational Effectiveness professional,
- This leader will guide and manage the overall provision of HR services, policies, and programs for a highly reputable healthcare organization with multiple facilities around the area,
- This leader will lead the path for formulating programs that will leverage human capital strengths to maximize the healthcare services the organization offers,
- This position reports to the President & CEO of the organization.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Offers a market competitive salary,
- Free employee health insurance,
- Company contribution to 401k,
- Holidays, and paid-time-off,
- Other excellent perks available.
- Bachelor's degree in HR management or other business degree required,
- Master's degree in related field preferred,
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred,
- Ideally, 3 to 5 years of proven experience working at an HR Director capacity in healthcare,
- The ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, both oral and written,
- Proficiency in HRIS and Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Provenir Healthcare Consultant