North Charleston, South Carolina | Date Added: March 21, 2022
Start Date: March 21, 2022
Job ID: 152713
The Role and the qualities we are looking for: Provenir Healthcare is actively looking for a Director of Case Management in Summerville, South Carolina. The ideal candidate is a self starter who can manage multiple projects, work with minimal supervision, and demonstrates tact and diplomacy.
In this position, you will ensure staff compliance with organizational policies and external regulatory agencies and takes leadership responsibility to coordinate the integration of the department's patient care and discharge planning processes with related hospital departments and external agencies to ensure continuity of care and optimal clinical resource utilization.
Experience and Qualifications: Candidates qualified for the Director of Case Management position must have:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State which you practice or must hold Compact/Multi-State RN License
· BSN Required; MSN, MHA or MBA preferred
· 5+ years of experience in case management required; 3+ years of experience in a Case Management leadership role in an acute care setting, strongly preferred
· Certification as a Case Manager preferred
· InterQual experience strongly preferred
Who is Provenir Healthcare and why work with us? Our mission is to nurture compassionate people to deliver superior care. Provenir Healthcare is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. We are dedicated to delivering recruitment and staffing services that are grounded in our central mission of caring. We care about the well-being of our partnered healthcare facilities, their patients, and the professionals who provide life-altering care every day. We care about nurturing a committed culture, unwavering in quality, empathy, and transparency. Apply for this position! Contact Brittany Labay at (210)756-8562 for immediate consideration!