Contract Certified Surgical Technologist
Start Date: March 27, 2023
Job ID: 236936
Provenir Healthcare is currently looking for full time or contract to hire experienced qualified Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)/Surgical Scrub Techs to work at a well established outpatient surgery center in Hershey, PA.
The main role of the Surgical Scrub Tech is to anticipate the needs of the surgical team; establish and maintains sterile field during surgical procedures in the operating room. No weekends, no after hours, no on call, no nights.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1 year of multispecialty surgical scrub tech experience
- Must be certified (NBSTSA) unless falls under the Grandfather clause.
- BLS via AHA
7 am – 4 pm (hours may vary)
$22 – $38 hour – pay may vary depending on full time position
Great medical benefits, PTO, 401K
Covid 19 vaccination required
- Ensures sterility of all supplies and instruments during set up of surgical procedures.
- Assists circulating nurse and surgical team in maintaining sterile environment.
- Assists circulating nurse in gathering necessary surgical supplies and equipment. Is responsible for doing sponge, needle, and instrument count pre-operatively and intra-operative with the circulating nurse.
- Assists in keeping physician preference cards accurate/updated.
- Transports all surgical equipment to appropriate cleaning areas. Assists in sterile supply with cleaning and reprocessing of instrument sets.
- Complies with Policies and Procedures, and adheres to safety guidelines to ensure a safe work and patient care environment. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual shall be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
To apply please respond to this job ad or call/text/email at 210-526-0161 or Care@provenirusa.com for more information. When applying please upload a current updated resume.