Clinical Team Lead
Start Date: February 14, 2020
The Remote Clinical Research Coordinator will be based out of Texas working for a nationally recognized cancer research organization. The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for coordinating clinical site activities overseeing a team of Clinical Research Associates. This will be achieved through foreseeing challenges and implementing solutions.
The Remote Clinical Research Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Clinical Operations and assist the Program Director.
This opportunity offers some schedule flexibility, eligibility for growth within the company, and great benefits!
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in clinical or science-related field (experience will be considered in lieu of specific degree specialties
- Three years clinical monitoring or five years of site management of clinical trials
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Suite and Google platform
- Ability to work with sponsors/sites/vendors/CROs in the drug development
- Manage site inventory and ordering as required
- Utilize Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and the International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH) guidelines
- Immuno-oncology clinical trials experience
- Leadership experience as lead, supervisor, or coordinator in clinical research
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Victoria Saldana directly at (210) 926-5679 or by clicking apply now!
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.