Clinical Data Manager
Start Date: January 06, 2020
Job ID: 31524
The remote Clinical Data Manager will work for a cancer research organization who prides their accomplishments with phase 1 and 2 research. The Clinical Data Manager is responsible for start to finish data collection, data tracking and cleaning, study material development, and study closeout activities and vendor liaison.
This opportunity offers some schedule flexibility, eligibility for growth within the company, and great benefits!
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in math, healthcare, or science field (experience will be considered in lieu of specific degree specialties)
· 5+ years of clinical data management experience in CRO or biopharma
· Strong understanding of clinical trial processes and EDC platforms
· Experience of clinical databases and applications
· Knowledge of industry standards and guidelines to include ICH, CDASH, 21CFR, and FDA guildelines
· Immuno-oncology clinical trials experience
· SAS enterprise experience
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Victoria Saldana directly at (210) 926-5679 or by clicking apply now!
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency.