Business Development Manager
Start Date: October 21, 2019
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER is responsible for developing relationships with leaders of healthcare organizations with the purpose of selling recruitment and staffing services. within a given geography. This will be achieved through the execution on sales plans, utilizing a variety of resources and establishing a personal social brand within the healthcare community. The ideal candidate will employ traditional and non-traditional sales strategies to surpass personal and organizational goals, while integrating themselves within the organization.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn into increased business.
- Cold Call as appropriate within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Plan, prepare, and practice approaches and solution presentation.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with prospective clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives. *Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and organization guidelines.
- Responsible for documenting all sales activity in Bullhorn.
- Expand and leverage existing resources and networks
- Work closely with business leaders within Provenir Healthcare to clearly understand capabilities, services and strategies for growth
- Perform other special projects as assigned